Terms and Conditions
Data Controller and Representative
In accordance with The Turkish Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 , your personal data is transferred to Aker Dar Dokuma ve İplik San. A.S. (“Our Company”), as described below and within the scope permitted by the legislation. This Terms and Conditions text has been prepared to give you detailed information.
Collection of Personal Data, Purpose of Processing, To Whom and For What Purpose It Can Be Transferred
Your personal and private personal data can be collected verbally, in writing or electronically by our company, within the scope of Turkish Personal Data Protection Law, by automatic or non-automatic methods, by our company’s units and offices, community companies, social media platforms, mobile applications, websites and similar means.
Your personal and private personal data collected by our company, the necessary work done by our business units to benefit you from the products and services offered by our company; The products and services offered by our company are customized according to your tastes, usage habits and needs; Transferring all personal data obtained by our company to the electronic system, obtaining services for data storage, classification and archiving from third-party supplier companies operating in these matters, transferring these data, integrating them into the human resources system; collecting personal data, recording them electronically, classifying, rearranging, updating, analyzing, reporting, keeping them securely, disclosing, changing, combining them; Ensuring the execution of human resources policies of our company and group companies; Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company and those who are in business relations with our company; Copying / backing up to prevent data loss; Sending commercial electronic messages by obtaining separate approval in accordance with the legislation; For the purposes of determining and implementing our company’s commercial and business strategies, it will be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law and will be processed to our dealers, business partners, suppliers, agents, service providers, shareholders, affiliates, subsidiaries, institutions and private persons, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law.
Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data can be obtained by our Company through different channels and based on the reasons arising from the law; It meets in order to improve the products and services we offer, to ensure the legal and commercial security of our company and to carry out our commercial activities. Your personal data collected for this legal reason can also be processed and transferred within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in articles 5 and 6 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law, for the purposes specified in article (b) of this Terms and Conditions Text.
The Period When Your Personal Data Will Be Processed
In accordance with the KVKK, your personal data processed for the purposes specified in this KVKK Clarification Text, 7 / f.1 of the KVKK. Your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by our company, when the purpose of processing is eliminated and / or when the periods we are obliged to process your data in accordance with the legislation expire.
In accordance with KVKK, Our Company May Process Your Personal Data Without Your Explicit Consent
Pursuant to Article 5 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law, our company may process your personal data, which is stated above and received in accordance with the law, without your explicit consent, in the following cases:
- In cases clearly stipulated in the laws,
- If you are unable to disclose your consent as a data owner due to the actual impossibility, or if your consent is not legally valid, it is necessary to process your personal data in order to protect yourself or someone else’s life or body integrity,
- It is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties of the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract you have concluded with our company and its affiliates, group companies, affiliates,
- It is compulsory for our company to fulfill a legal obligation,
- Your personal data are made public by you,
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- Data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of our Company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Rights of Personal Data Owner enumerated in Article 11 of Turkish Personal Data Protection Law
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to us, our Company will conclude the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by our company. In this context, personal data owners;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If their personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law and other relevant laws, and to request the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
In accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law, you must submit your request to our Company to use your rights stated above, in “written” or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this framework, the channels and procedures you will submit your application in writing to our Company within the scope of Article 11 of the Turkish Personal Data Protection Law are explained below.
In order to use your rights stated above, you can send your request to us by registered mail to the address specified on our Contact page or by e-mail via our contact form, with the necessary information identifying your identity and your explanations about the right you want to use. you can forward.